NO SHOW / CANCELLATION
Cancellations can be made by contacting us through call, text, or our online booking system
Please note if your appointment is cancelled through our online booking system, you will receive a cancellation confirmation email. If you do not receive this email then your appointment has not be cancelled in the system and you will be charged.
A 50% deposit is required to book any appointment if you have a history of “no show”
— If your appointment must be cancelled, contact us with at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time
— If your appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice from the scheduled appointment time, EMME Lash Bar will NOT apply the appointment deposit to future appointments
— A “no show” will lose 100% of the deposit
- We take pride in what we do and accept full responsibility for the quality of our work. We want each customer to have the absolute best experience with our service. Should you not love your lashes for whatever reason, please let us know before leaving the salon or contact us by phone within 5 days of your appointment and we would be happy to have a follow up appointment with you free of charge.
- If you don’t absolutely love your service here, we will do everything to make it right ♥️
- We kindly ask our customers to grant us a 15 minute grace-period should we ever run behind. We will, in turn, reciprocate the gesture by waiting 15 minutes should you run late.
- However, if you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Occasionally, lash clients may be allergic to the adhesive itself or to ingredients (carbon black, cyanoacrylate, etc.) in the adhesive, but these allergies are extremely rare.
- Allergic reactions may result in red puffy eyes, swollen eyes, and/or itchiness. If the reaction worsens, please contact us for a removal.
- If you are concerned about a sensitivity or an allergic reaction, we offer a complimentary patch test to all clients.
- Please note, as allergic reactions are not within our control, we do not offer refunds, however, we can offer a free removal.
- We often provide specials and discounts to our customers as a token of our appreciation. Please be advised that any discounts and/or promotional offers cannot be combined.
- Ask about our rewards program to receive promotional offers!
- Our promotions do not apply for master technicians
- We endeavor to make each guest’s experience as relaxing and as safe as possible. In order to do so, we politely ask that guests refrain from bringing small children or infants to their appointments.
- Our technicians are focused on delivering the best possible service at the highest quality; as such, they are unable to monitor young children.
- We do not allow pets or animals in the salon with the exception of Certified Service Animals.